CYPRESS GARDENS COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This bulletin board allows our neighbors to share information of all types and have a voice seperate from the HOA. Please register and start posting your ideas, facts and opinions.

ABOUT THIS SITE

Mike Weeks
    Mike Weeks
    Admin

ABOUT THIS SITE Empty ABOUT THIS SITE

Post  Mike Weeks Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:46 pm

This website, is currently unaffiliated with our HOA board, nor an entity subject to it's control. Presently I own, update and moderate the site until enough homeowners join and I can assign moderators; this is my donation to the community. This BB is an “open” forum for discussion, all persons within our community being welcome to add content they choose, provided they follow applicable laws and site rules. Furthermore, you may speak freely without restriction or control of the CGHOA, nor fear of reprisal; very similar to a free press where small voices become heard.

I hope board members will join, support and take an active role in the site to ensure its future success.The board may, if it so wishes, become affiliated at any time in the future by simply joining.